Outlook Meeting Addin
THIS FEATURE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED AS OF SEPTEMBER 2016
Installing the Outlook Meeting Addin
- To download the Addin, log in to your account as a host.
- Go to the Options on the top left.
- Click on Utilities.
- Click on Outlook Meeting Addin and Save the file.
- Open the installer from wherever you saved it.
- Run the installer.
- If Outlook is open, it needs to be exited and reopened.
Using the Outlook Meeting Addin
Depending on which version of Outlook you're using, you'll access the Addin in one of two ways. Either click on My Meetings v3 or go to the Add-Ins tab, then click on My Meetings v3.
- Click on Settings and enter your Domain/DNS, username and password for your account.
- Your Domain/DNS is the website you go to when you log into your account.
- After entering your log in information, you can Create, Join and End meetings.
- Click on Create Meeting and you'll be able to set all of the regular meeting settings outlined in the Host Guide.
- After creating the meeting you will be prompted to create the calendar invitation.
- Enter or change any information you'd like to adjust.
- Click on Invite Attendees to enter your guests' email addresses.
- Then click on Send.